Menstrual pain and cramps are literally too bad – Uff! The agony can be so devastating that, more often than not, you are left with no choice but to skip college, office, work, or parties and be stuck miserably in the privacy of your home. Ironically, periods will come every single month, for the rest of your menstruating life, so your almost certain future would be pretty bleak unless you figure out an effective strategy for managing menstrual pain, rather than letting cramps dictate the quality of your life. What you need, my friend, is menstrual cramps relief!
- For alleviating the pain, a good painkiller would be your best friend. Carry it with you at all times! When you know you’re due for your periods, take a painkiller before going to bed, so you don’t have to wake up in the middle of the night in agony.
- Believe it or not, there are specific yoga poses which can relieve menstrual cramps. Two such poses are the cobra and the bow pose. These poses target the pelvis and the lumbar region, two muscular groups that often bear the brunt of soreness and tension during period pain.
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and slowly move your knees towards your breast and hold them close for 5 seconds. Make sure you are in a comfortable position and there is no undue pressure on your tailbone. Now, move your knees back to initial position. Repeat this exercise at least 8-10 times continuously every day.
- Get on with your hands and knees, keeping your knees together and release your rear end down to your heels, so that your thighs touch your calves. Make sure your arms are stretched in front of you with palms on the floor. Bring your head down towards the floor slowly. Stop if you feel an unbearable pull in your back. Relax as you hold this position and close your eyes. You can hold it for 10-15 seconds and go back to starting position. Repeat this pose at least 5 times continuously daily.
- Can you resist yourself from indulging in coffee? It is a tough thought but believe it or not, eliminating caffeine from your diet helps alleviate menstrual pain! Here’s why – caffeine constricts your blood levels and raises tension. When you’re suffering from cramps, you want the opposite to happen. Instead of coffee, drinking plenty of water and herbal tea will help, and will also help relieve bloating that often occurs during menstrual periods.
- Exercise is a great support as it helps increase blood flow and release of endorphins (which is what your body uses to fight pain). Therefore, exercising regularly can periods less painful.
- Aerobic exercises are the best form for relieving menstrual pain. These include any exercise that is simple and makes your heart rate up, such as brisk walking, biking and swimming.
- Walking for 45 minutes at a step up from a leisurely pace can ease menstrual cramping, and even making your periods lighter. Even intensive aerobic exercise like running on a treadmill can also give you a lighter experience during the monthly annoyance.
- Always follow appropriate feminine intimate hygiene practices. Wash your vagina daily with everteen natural intimate wash while taking a bath. Washing vaginal with everteen natural intimate wash during your menstruation cycle or periods is especially important as it will help you maintain hygiene around intimate area. everteen natural intimate wash will also help in reducing bad vaginal odor, vaginal irritation and vaginal itching. Never use soaps for washing your vagina as they can cause vaginal infection or disturb your natural pH balance. Nor you should use chemical-based wash or shampoo as a vaginal wash. everteen natural Intimate wash is formulated with natural extracts and is extremely safe for use. If you are a travelling women, then it is recommended to carry everteen natural intimate wipes with you and avoid using public toilets.
- If things still don’t work for you, the very best thing to do will be to consult a gynaecologist. He or she might be able to prescribe something you hadn’t even thought of – a different birth control pill, stronger prescription painkillers, etc. There is absolutely no reason for you to suffer intensely each month, so work with your doctor to find the best solution for you!
Apply yourself to solve your own problems and say goodbye to menstrual cramps and convert your periods into happy days!everteen range of products help you maintain your vaginal health & hygiene.